Work experience students
If you are a Year 10 student interested in Physiotherapy as a career path, we welcome you to get in contact with us regarding possible work experience.
As part of our commitment to the development of physiotherapists we take fourth year undergraduate physiotherapy students on five-week placements. Our students come from Newcastle University as a commitment to support a local university and the Hunter region.
Our students are integrated into the physiotherapy team and are expected to function as part of a dynamic team. If you would like to do a placement at Mitchell Physiotherapy, ask your university clinical placement coordinator to contact us.
Working at Mitchell Physiotherapy
The practice principle Caroline Cooper has 20 years working experience in physiotherapy. Caroline is keen to share her experience with other physiotherapists and provides sound leadership.
We run weekly in-service programs for all physiotherapy staff and a tutorial program for new graduate staff. Mitchell Physiotherapy demonstrates its commitment to further education by providing each of its staff members with a yearly professional development budget.
If you are interested in working with us as a Physio or Administration team member, send us your resume. If we don’t have a position available, we will hold your resume for future reference.
POSITION VACANT: Accredited Exercise Physiologist
Located over three locations in the Hunter Valley we are a well-established and progressive practice with a loyal existing client base, and a great doctor network.
We are seeking a motivated, driven, and passionate Exercise Physiologist to join our growing team.
– Development and implementation of tailored exercise rehabilitation programs.
– Rehabilitating injured persons back to full health.
– Liaison with health professionals, insurers, employers.
– Full accreditation through Exercise Sport Science Australia (ESSA) as an Accredited Exercise Physiologist – or eligibility for
– Experience in the Workers Compensation/CTP area in design and implementation of functional upgrading programs is desirable
– Ability to provide high quality, outcome-focused intervention aimed to achieve developed goals.
– High levels of communication.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions please call 02 4933 6895