At Mitchell Physiotherapy we complete Pre-Employment Assessments. We have an accredited Jobfit assessor and have all the equipment necessary to complete even the most complex assessment. Assessments usually take 1 hour to complete and the guarantee same day turn around for reporting.
Clients undertaking assessment:
- Please arrive at your appointment 10 minutes early to complete all the necessary paper work.
- Ensure you bring photo ID. Eg licence
- Wear comfortable, closed in shoes that you are happy to exercise in.
- Bring a water bottle, as you will be doing exercise.
- Try to reduce your coffee and stimulant usage before your appointment.
- Make sure you have a good night sleep before your assessment.
The assessment is not a “medical” health check. The purpose of the assessment is to examine your Musculoskeletal system. The physiotherapist you see DOES NOT determine your suitability for employment but is an independent assessor. Your results are forwarded onto an independent company for analysis.
Some of the tasks you will be doing are fitness tests, general motion, maintaining certain postures and lifting.